Friday, June 8, 2007

OUR HONEYMOON--HAWAII, OCTOBER 1982

We had a wonderful honeymoon on Maui. It was my first time in Hawaii and I loved every minute of it. Every time we are there we laugh about the cockroach Allan "battled" at Pizza Hut. I think because of my memories in Hawaii it is still one of my most favorite places to visit. The time we spent there could never be re-created, but it is so fun to go back and remember the great time we had. It was a great way for us to start our adventure together--and these 25 years have truly been an adventure.


We stayed at the Kaanapali Shores (obviously right on Kaanapali Beach. I loved having the beach right there. Allan took me to see so many wonderful sights. I ended up getting sick and in fact had to go and see a doctor while we were there. Allan was so attentive--in fact, a little too attentive for someone who was not used to someone taking care of her.


This was obviously 25 years and more than 25 pounds ago. You wouldn't catch me posting a picture of myself in a bathing suit ever again, but this is the only picture I have of the two of us together on our honeymoon.

No comments: