Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Gratitude For Digital Cameras

I love pictures and very rarely do I go anywhere without my camera. In fact, it has been mentioned before that on my tombstone it will say a phrase that I am noted for: "OKAY, LOOK THIS WAY!!!"

I was thinking about how nice it is to have all of my digital pictures so accessible. My digital pictures are on my computer, so when I'm looking for something I don't have to go through negatives (that fortunately are filed chronologically). I love that I can take a picture and then take another JUST TO BE SURE!!!

I am sad that I am not a great photographer. I'm looking forward to the day when I have a lot more free time and can take some classes and really hone my skills. For now it's a great hobby. Who doesn't love pioneerwoman's lessons on photography. (Of course, I guess I really need to get photoshop ; )

SIDENOTE: OH THAT VICKY!!!!

12 comments:

[Somebody Loved] said...

I can't believe we went all those years with film... thanks heavens for digital and printing only the good shots instead of developing a whole roll of exposed film.
I too am grateful for digital.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

Chelli said...

Digital rocks and my camera is my best friend... okay, not really, but it makes me very happy!
I found out I can't take that photo class on campus this winter. It conflicts with YW on Tuesday nights. I'm bummed, but hope to take it this summer.

Nancy Face said...

I hated digital for a long time because the prints were not of the same quality as the ones taken on traditional film. Of course, that has changed as the quality has gotten better and better, and now I love LOVE L-O-V-E our digital camera! :)

Ashley said...

They make a world of difference don't they!?!

Tonya said...

Amen for that sister. I love this digital photography world we are in. Don't sell yourself short. I've seen some great pictures that you've taken. I would like to take some classes one of these days myself.

chellie said...

I think I'd die without my digital cameras. :)

PJ said...

Hooray for digital!! I love my camera:D

annie said...

I love digital cameras! They are wonderful!

Crazy Mom of Four said...

i love digital cameras as well, love pictures!!

Liam's Mom said...

Did I write this post? I could have. Thanks for expressing my exact feelings.

Amanda said...

I love digital camera. I try to get it from Abes of Maine.

JustRandi said...

Oh! I hear you there!