Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gratitude for Inservice Days

I was going to leave my post about my parents up and consider it gratitude for my parents and Helen and Les and called it a double post, but I just couldn't.

Frankly, it has been a very long day today. I've spent most of the day getting ready for our big Thanksgiving/Christmas feast with the missionaries. I have had lots to do, and because tomorrow is an Inservice Day WE DON'T HAVE SEMINARY. I'm looking forward to having more time to get ready. I have 3 salads done, 5 tables set, 4 desserts almost done. 43 candy bags done, and most of the gifts for the gift exchange wrapped.

Hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving--can't read all about your day, but probably won't be doing any reading of blogs until Saturday.

6 comments:

Chelli said...

Keep up the good work! Sounds like you've created a wonderful experience for everyone!!
(Rest well this weekend. You deserve it!)

Nancy Face said...

OH MY GOODNESS! And I thought I was busy and tired! :0

Sounds like today will be a wonderful day for many because of your loving efforts! :)

♥ Somebody Loved ♥ said...

I thought my day was exhausting... but you've got me beat girlfriend.
ToOdLeS.ShEiLa

Tori :) said...

I've loved all your gratitude posts! I'm sorry for not commenting on each one. I'm being lazy...

PJ said...

OWWW, I LOVE that first picture!

You two are amazing!!

chellie said...

I wish I was there to help you. I love to do stuff like that... we are a lot alike. I hope to be as great as you are!