- First off, we weren't "empty nesters" this weekend--Kyle's trip to Minneapolis was cancelled last Friday due to poor weather. Poor guy, I know he was really looking forward to the trip. The sad part was this was the 2nd year in a row he didn't get to make the trip--last year they cancelled because there were not enough kids going.
- We may have had to spring forward this weekend, but it sure doesn't feel like Spring. When the alarm went off this morning, I didn't think the clock could possibly be right!!!! When Kyle and I got to Seminary, I realized the youth must have had the same problem--all of them were late, some VERY LATE.
- I have decided it is time to clean out Heidi's room. Hey, she left to go to BYU some 7 years ago and has only been back for short periods of time, i.e., Christmas break, so I figured it was time to clean out her closet, etc. What a job.
- Kyle's excited and can't wait to clean out his room--I guess that will be our project over Spring break the end of the month. I think he's pretty excited about going to school. I think he'll find summer will go by pretty quickly.
- In April when Brent comes home for a couple of weeks we'll clean out his room.
- We have our Scripture Mastery Challenge with the Stake Leaders on Saturday. I think the kids are ready. They amaze me at how good they are at memorizing. I told them we will get back to playing more game type things on Scripture Mastery day. I bought a fun plastic gun thing that I can't wait for them to use. And, of course, in honor of March Madness we will do some basketball things.
- Speaking of March Madness, I can't wait for the games to start ; )
- I feel like it's time to make some changes. Cutting back on blogging will be part of it. It seems like so many people are not blogging as much--so many are more into Facebook. Neal and I were talking about how different they are. I like blogging because it's like journalling for me--if I want to remember something I did, I just go back into the archives. Facebook is just a nice way to stay in touch with people.
Have a great day.