First off, HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY. This is what I saw when I looked out one of the kitchen windows--sure wish it was a joke.
April is a very busy month for birthdays in our family--
First off on April 13th Mr Kyle will turn 18. That seems ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE. When he brought home his Grad proofs the other day I could have cried--well, let's be honest here, there was a tear in my eye ; ) Isn't my little MIL such a cutie.
April 16, my grandson, Chris, will turn 25--that seems even more impossible.
April 18th, my youngest little grandson, Garrett, will turn 2. He is such a cutie. His mom has LOTS AND LOTS of pictures of him on her blog.
April 21st, Drew will turn 4. There is a slight possibility I might see him when I'm in Utah. We'll have to see what happens.
- The only news we have on Allan's mom is that she has B-cell lymphoma. Should know more in the next week or two. She has certainly enjoyed having Allan there. As well, Neal was there over the weekend and so was granddaughter, Amanda. She is a remarkable woman and loved by so many.
- Not much excitement around here--well, other than cleaning and organizing-BORING!!!! Kyle is such a taskmaster. He needs some help organizing his room (although I'd have to save he does a better job than his mom ; ) I've decided I am a bit of a pack rat. My self-psycho-evaluation is that I have kept so much stuff through the years is because I don't have anything from my growing up years. A word to the wise--try and go through and re-organize every couple of years. Right now I have bags and bags of stuff for the Canadian Diabetes Agency.
- I wish Curves would open before 7:00. I would like to head to the gym first thing in the morning, but I have to wait until the gym opens.
- After having Allan home every day, it feels funny to not have him here. The nice thing is if I'm working on genealogy and have papers on the bed while I search on the laptop and get tired, I can just leave the papers where they are ; ) (Still NOT WORTH IT--would rather have him here ; )
- I will not be winning our family bracket challenge. After Louisville losing on Saturday I was out. And, Kyle's out, too. I think our friend Dave may come to our Championship party a week from Monday--and he's out, too. I guess I'll have to check to see if Josh and Cassie are game--at least Josh still has UConn picked.
- Does anyone know if being clumsy is a sign of anything besides JUST BEING A CLOD!!!!! I told you about my fall on the ice last week, well on Sunday I was changing the hymn numbers because Kyle was playing the organ for Sacrament Meeting and as I was walking back to my pew I missed a step and almost did a face plant.
I have a dear friend who is in need of some help, so I'm going to put a link to her blog here. I know this woman and can attest to the fact that she is not a liar. She and her husband are very hard-working, loving people. She is just reaching out for help. Please take a minute and read her post.