February is a month that holds a special place in my heart. I've written many times about the loss of my parents and the good fortune my sisters and I had to be taken into the home of two very special people. If you've read my blog for any length of time, you know the story. If you don't know the story, and you are interested, you can read it here.
I also love February because it is a month where we celebrate love. Last February I did a post every day focusing on things I love. This year I'm trying to spend less time on the computer.
- An Affair to Remember--I have to admit, I love in Sleepless in Seattle when Rita Wilson describes when Cary Grant realizes why Deborah Kerr did not get off the couch.
- Ghost--I love it. It is the love we take with us.
- Pretty Woman--I am touched every time Julia Roberts talks about how much easier it is to believe the bad stuff people say about you.
- The Princess Bride--That is a movie about "true love"
- Sleepless in Seattle
- You've Got Mail
- Splendor in the Grass--I haven't seen it for years but it was tragic
- The Way We Were--Thank goodness it is "the laughter we will remember"
- The Magic of Ordinary Days
- Dirty Dancing