I have to tell you that my mortality is starting to bug me--when I was reading "The Fire of the Covenant", I was so shocked when someone was talking about a couple of "elderly sisters" who were part of the company and they mentioned they were in their 50's. WHAT???? Elderly???
Anyway, I decided it was time to post my bucket list--things I really want to do before I, well, kick the bucket ; )
- I have visited 39 states (I thought it was 38, but I forgot I had been to Iowa), and I would really like to visit the other 11--Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Rhode Island, Vermont, Wisconsin
- I want to cruise around the tip of South America and see the fjords and Antarctica.
- Go to the Final Four Championship BB Game--at least last year we did get to a couple of the tournament games
- Go back to China--this time with Neal as our tour guide
- Go on a cruise with our children and grandchildren
- Be in the temple with all of my children/grandchildren
- Serve a mission or two or three, with my hubby
- Perhaps run a half-marathon--I will be starting a 10k class in a couple of weeks and have to decide whether I have the stamina to do a half-marathon--don't want to bite off more than I can chew
- Learn a foreign language