Thursday, October 21, 2010

Gratitude for Happy News



It's always wonderful to share happy news so this is my gratitude post for today. I'm grateful to share HAPPY, EXCITING NEWS--MY DAUGHTER IS GETTING MARRIED.

Heidi and Daniel have set a date. They will be getting married in the Bountiful Temple on November 24th. As you can imagine we are all in high gear (especially Heidi and Daniel) who are very busy trying to get everything done.

I don't know if all the family will be able to make it, but we'll see. I know she is grown up, but to me she will always be my little girl.Goodness, where has the time gone???? This really does seem like it was yesterday.

Don't they make a cute couple? This mama loves to see her girl smiling. Congratulations, Heidi and Daniel--we love you and are so happy for you both.





























15 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Congratulations Heidi and Daniel.

Tony got home from his mission September 27th. I was married 3 months and 2 days later... my parents were thrown into a tailspin. I think Heidi is even faster than I was.

That is fantastic!!!

ToOdLeS.

Chantel said...

Congratulations. That is so exciting.

Nancy Face said...

Hallelujia! This is so happy and wonderful and fantastic and all things great! I'm so excited for them...and for you! It is so joyful for us mamas when our sweet daughters' dreams come true! :)

Suzanne said...

Yvonne, that's so exciting! Congrats to Heidi and Daniel. They make a very cute couple! :)

Suzanne said...

Yes, and what Nancy said! :D

Valerie said...

That is very exciting!! I'm so happy things worked out with her and her missionary!!
Good luck with all the preparations!! A wedding can be put together quickly!! I've seen it done!

Heffalump said...

Yay!

Cherie said...

Ohhhhh Happy Day! This must be your sweet daughter who was in Boise with her missionary (wink!).
That is very exciting news and they are a beautiful couple!!

Connie said...

What exciting news! Nov 24th? That's not too far away! They look darling together! I'll have to congratulate her!

mindyluwho said...

What fun news! I Love weddings!

Sheri said...

Wow!~! That was fast!! congratulations and good luck!! I fyou need help - give me a call - I am not to far away!!

Carrot Jello said...

Aw, that's fantastic!

JustRandi said...

Congratulations!! What happy news!!!
So excited for all of you!

Super Happy Girl said...

Yay Congrats!!! How awesome!
ANd I love that big glasses baby picture 8D

brown paper packages said...

Wahoo! CONGRATS!!!