Friday, October 22, 2010

Gratitude for Prayer

This will be short and to the point. I'm grateful that I can pray and that I know Heavenly Father hears and answers prayers. I'm also grateful to have a testimony that although they are not always answered in the way I would like, He knows what's best.

I know as we go through this life we are not alone and that is such a comfort to me. It is something I wish I knew when I was younger, but since I don't want to dwell on what I was lacking, I will just express gratitude that I do know today. I'm also grateful it is something that I have been able to teach my children. I take comfort in knowing that when my children and especially my little Elder (who can't just pick up the phone) has struggles he knows where to turn.

And speaking of my little Elder--I got a picture CD today. YIPPEE.

Here's a couple of pics.

I don't know if he's ever been on a tractor before.




I don't know what's funnier here--the little trailer or the look on his face ; )




I LOVE MISSIONARIES.


Sidenote: Our flights are booked for the wedding--so glad. Worried with the Thanksgiving holiday, we'd have trouble getting on, but no problems.




3 comments:

Heffalump said...

Prayer is awesome. It's so wonderful to know that we never have to REALLY be alone.

Sheri said...

Ditto! Love the missionary pictures and am glad you got your flights!!

Cherie said...

Loving the cute missionary pictures!! Gotta love Idaho :-D