Thursday, November 4, 2010

Gratitude for Blogging

This is like my 570th blog post--WOW!!!

I started blogging in 2007 and the experience has been wonderful. Along the way I have met some pretty fantastic people--which has been a real treat. I am so grateful that my husband is so supportive of my blogging--I think he knows it has been good for me. He has even been with me to meet a few of my blogging buddies.

I think one of the things I love about reading other blogs is you get a look at life from someone else's perspective. Many of the blogs I read are people who are dealing with things similar to what I am dealing with or have dealt with. It just seems to help. One of the hardest things is to realize that there are so many funny people who write so well--I just write and I'm not funny. So I have learned I really cannot compare myself to others.

Throughout the years, I have appreciated all the comments that people have left on my blog. I have only had a couple of negative comments and I'm grateful for that--I don't think I could handle mean comments, so THANK YOU.

I just want all of you whose blogs I have read throughout the years to know that you have helped me so much. I learned so much about myself because of your experiences.

Again, THANK YOU.

And if you are looking for some great blogs to read--check out my sidebar ; )



Sidenote #1: Today is Wendy's 40th birthday. Happy Birthday, Wendy.

Sidenote #2:I'm excited because I think I found something to wear to Heidi's wedding. I was going to wait until I got to Utah but then I worried--WHAT IF I COULDN'T FIND SOMETHING ; )