Sunday, November 28, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. F


The wedding was beautiful. Here are the bride and groom as they came out from the temple.

I really wanted to wait to post until my DIL posted her pics from the wedding, but I guess I will just go ahead and post the less formal ones that I kind of snapped.

We were so happy that everyone made it to the wedding and the reception--the weather was not exactly cooperating. We had people flying and driving in from all over. We were just so grateful that everyone made it safe and sound--there were some pretty tense moments before everyone arrived.

Everything went well. The weather was incredibly cold. We tried our best to keep the little bride warm. Macy was great as she took the pictures and tried very hard to keep the shots outside to a minimum. It was very difficult for me to let her take the shots--I really wanted some with just my camera ; ( I know her shots will definitely be worth the wait.

After the temple, the family all came back to my SIL's for an informal luncheon with both families. The bride and groom exchanged rings at the luncheon.






















That evening we all went to "Somewhere Inn Time" for a lovely reception.



















Everything was incredibly beautiful. I had never been to the place before and had only seen pictures on their website. It was beautifully decorated. I loved it, and I know Heidi did, too.

We got over there a little early so Macy could take lots of pictures. She was so busy. But for now, you'll just have to look at my photos. It was so fun to stand in the receiving line as Heidi's little students came through and in such sweet little voices they would say, "Congratulations, Mrs. F "(their parents would say they practiced saying her last name--so they wouldn't call her Miss Rob. They were just so cute.

I got some fun ones of the bride and groom during the toast--I'm not sure if this is when Allan was doing the toast or Ken (Daniel's dad).
















Here are the bride and groom dancing--so sweet.


















Now I wish I could post the daddy-daughter dance. It was so cute. They started out dancing to Josh Groban's "You Raise Me Up" and then went to, "I Like To Move It, Move It", then "Staying Alive", then "Getting Jiggy With It", "YMCA" and back to "You Raise Me Up". It was a total surprise for everyone except Heidi, Allan, Me, and Neal--I'm really not sure if even Daniel knew about it. My SIL, Beverly said, "Mom would have been so proud"--and SHE WOULD HAVE LOVED EVERY MOMENT WATCHING HIM DANCE.





































Our family loves to dance (especially Heidi)--it was so fun to watch everyone out on the dance floor.


















I loved watching Heidi and Daniel having fun on the dance floor--I have so many pictures of him lovingly looking at Heidi ; )


















And I love this picture of the F Family dancing.














It was a glorious day--I don't think anything could have gone any better. Once I get Macy's pictures, I'll post more.

The little "F" boys decorated the car and I had to laugh when Heidi showed me something written on the car, "The Bride Is Crazy". Heidi said, "I can't believe Ethan (Daniel's brother) wrote this on the car". When I went in and told my grandson, Chris, what was written on the car, he said, with a very sheepish grin on his face, "I can't imagine who would have written that." I knew immediately it wasn't Ethan ; ) Heidi and Chris had a good laugh--after she threw her shoes at him ; )
















16 comments:

Valerie said...

Oh my!! What a gorgeous bride and handsome groom! Your pictures were wonderful! They look very happy and completely in love! Congratulations to you and your family!

Nancy Face said...

They are just the cutest couple! Heidi looks like a beautiful princess! :)

CONGRATULATIONS!

ShEiLa said...

Just as I imagined... Heidi the bride was beautiful! Gorgeous! Glowing and they both look so very happy. Congratulations to them. I look forward to Macy's photos too... but you did a great job capturing the candid moments that make celebrations special.

ToOdLeS.

Lana said...

I've been waiting to see the pictures!! What a lovely wedding. Heidi looks absolutely beautiful!!!

Connie said...

She is gorgeous! It looks like it was so much fun and beautiful! Still kicking myself.

Super Happy Girl said...

Her dress is gorgeous!!!! But of course she's beautiful, ita with Nancy Face, she looks like a princess :)

Sheri said...

How fun!! I love weddings!! It looked like so much fun and I am so happy for them!! What a wonderful Thansgiving! Can't wait for more pics!! Glad you made it home safely! Not the friendliest weather week in Utah!!

Garden of Egan said...

What a darling couple!!!!! It looks like everything turned out perfectly and so worth it.

Glad everyone traveled safely. It wasn't one of the best weeks of weather!

brown paper packages said...

WAHOO!! Congratulations! It looks absolutely beautiful--what a wonderful day!

Heffalump said...

I have been looking forward to hearing about the wedding, and I am also looking forward to Macy's pics of it!

Klin said...

What lovely fun!!!! Congrats on growing your family!

Melissa said...

Congratulations!! What a beautiful couple! I'm glad everyone made it there okay... we got to participate in that storm on the Idaho side... nasty stuff!!!

Natalie said...

Congratulations. Heidi and her hubby both look so happy and she is sooooo beautiful. The dancing looks like so much fun. Lovely wedding. I'm so glad everything went well.

Natalie said...

Congratulations. Heidi and her hubby both look so happy and she is sooooo beautiful. The dancing looks like so much fun. Lovely wedding. I'm so glad everything went well.

JustRandi said...

Love, love, LOVE the pictures! You are so good at remembering your camera, Yvonne! I can't wait to see Macy's pictures.

Heidi is so beautiful, and she looks so happy. Congratulations to you both!!

aubrey said...

oh wow! it looked like such a fun time..and so beautiful too! congratulations..they look so happy!!