Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bridal Pics

I've been anxiously waiting to see the wedding pics that Macy took--I guess I should have peaked over her shoulder while she was working on them on her computer ; ) Macy did post these bridal pics on facebook, so I'll post them.

It was so fun to watch Macy take the pictures. She did an amazing job. This was one of my absolute favorites.






Heidi really was a GORGEOUS bride.

I can't wait to see the actual wedding pics. I know Heidi wants to use some of the pics for her reception in Idaho on the 30th.

(The other part of why I'm hoping to see them soon is that I want to include a pic of our family for my Christmas card--Oh well, I guess they'll just be late ; )

16 comments:

Nancy Face said...

So, SOOO beautiful! :)

brown paper packages said...

She is stunning. LOVE the dress.

Steph @ Diapers and Divinity said...

Lovely!! Congrats.

Lana said...

those are equisite!

Sheri said...

Beautiful! I love the one in the leaves!!

Deena said...

Yvonne. She's so beautiful, and I love these pictures. I never had bridal photos, and I definitely regret it.

ShEiLa said...

They are stunning... absolutely gorgeous. But that happens when you have beautiful photogenic bride with a fantastic photographer to boot.

Thank you so much for sharing.

ToOdLeS.

Doran & Jody said...

Oh so so pretty!!

Melissa said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!! What amazing photos!!

Heffalump said...

Wow! She looks lovely!

Garden of Egan said...

Where in Idaho is the reception? Are you coming?

She is beautiful!!!!!
I love the gloves, they are so classy!

Amber said...

Wow. She is gorgeous.

Connie said...

She's absolutely beautiful! Macy is a good photographer too!

Valerie said...

Heidi is an absolutely perfect bride. She glows! And Macy did a great job capturing her happiness!

aurora said...

What a beautiful bride!

mindyluwho said...

She is gorgeous!!