Friday, December 24, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS



19 years ago our Christmas morning included this little guy. Can't wait to talk to him tomorrow--I keep reminding myself "Don't cry when you hear his voice" ; )

I just want to wish you a very Merry Christmas. I'm happy to be with a couple of our kids but sure wish we were all together again. I truly am a very blessed woman with a remarkable family. I usually always act silly in the pics and must have had a senior moment, but I laughed and told Macy I couldn't believe with the major problem I have with keeping my eyes closed why oh why, on a silly one do I have my eyes open????? Too funny.

12 comments:

Melissa said...

Love the family picture!! So fun!!
And have a wonderful time chatting with your Elder tomorrow!!
Merry Christmas!!

ShEiLa said...

Enjoy your Christmas conversation with your missionary. Hugs to you Yvonne.

ToOdLeS.

Valerie said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Connie said...

That's a great family picture and yes, you look beautiful among a sea of funny faces!

Enjoy your visit with your missionary!

Have a beautiful Christmas day!

Corrine said...

hope the chat went well, I bet it was great to talk to him. And darling family picture, you look beautiful! MErry Christmas!

Super Happy Girl said...

The bride is still so incredibly gorgeous even when making a silly face :D

Super Happy Girl said...

ITA with Connie!

Natalie said...

Merry Christmas. Hope you had a wonderful day.

I'll bet your visit with your Elder was wonderful. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Love the picture. It's great.

Hugs.

Heffalump said...

Silly pics are great!
Hope you had a great Christmas!

aubrey said...

i hope you had a wonderful Christmas, yvonne. love the funny picture of you and your awesome family. and love your face! ha!

Nancy Face said...

I love the silly family picture! So fun!

Angel said...

That is a wonderful picture of all family :)