Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Wedding



They're Here!!!! Yesterday, I posted the bridals, and today the wedding pics.

First of all, let me begin by saying that when I talked about waiting for the wedding pics--I guess it's all relative, eh ; ) We live in an "I want it NOW" society. Or maybe it's I live in that society. Macy did a fantastic job with the pictures and we had our pictures in only 3 weeks, but for the Verucca "I want it now" me, I got impatient.

So anyone who has an upcoming wedding in your family, I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Macy. You will not be disappointed.

As usual, I have stolen most of these from her blog.

Let me give my commentary.

She always does this cute thing where she has the couple kiss and everyone look and laugh--I love it.

Let me just remind you that it was absolutely freezing that day. Poor Heidi--at least Daniel got to wear a coat ; )

Because it was so cold, Macy took them to the area near the underground parking and it was beautiful so she shot some pictures there and it wasn't quite as cold. I love this one.

and this one.

When we go to the reception in Lindon, she was hard at work again, capturing Heidi and Daniel's excitement ; )

I'll have to ask Heidi what the song was she and Daniel danced to--the only thing I remember about the music was that after they finished their dance the song by the Black-Eyed Peas, I got a feelin, that tonight's gonna be a good night, came on and I was SMILING ; )

This picture shows how cute she and her dad looked doing their dance--it was such a fun moment. I know how difficult it was for Allan to "let go" and do something like this, but it is a moment that I will NEVER FORGET and I know it meant the world to Heidi



The F family dancing up a storm--

They were definitely all smiles as they left the reception ; )

I'm putting together a little DVD for the receptions in Idaho and Winnipeg and this will be the last pic--IT SAYS IT ALL.

It was a beautiful day and I'm so happy for Heidi and Daniel.

Thank you, Macy, for your hard work. Great job. Allan and I love them all.

19 comments:

Valerie said...

Macy does a BEAUTIFUL job!! I am so impressed with her talent and artistic eye. And her subjects are GORGEOUS!!

You can believe that I am perusing the photos very closely, taking note. I love the idea of the kiss/laugh. I am living in dread of the wedding I get to take pictures at next month...

Garden of Egan said...

They are such a beautiful couple!

Lana said...

how beautiful!

brown paper packages said...

LOVE them!!

ShEiLa said...

Those are such memorable photos. I bet they will treasure them forever. Thanks for sharing the magic once again Yvonne. It warms my heart to see happy couples so in love.

ToOdLeS.

Connie said...

What fun, beautiful pictures! I'm glad you got 'em and posted!

Sheri said...

Gorgeous!! I love the Verucca comment!! One of my favorite shows!!
I hope they will live happily ever after!!

Klin said...

I'm impressed you have your pictures. It's been 2 months and we don't have ours yet. I think she is done editing them, but I haven't seen them as of yet.

Heffalump said...

Beautiful, lovely, and wonderful!

Nancy Face said...

They are the cutest couple, and I love the happiness on their faces! Hooray for true love! :D

The photography is just gorgeous!

Macy said...

Thank you so much!

utmommy said...

She looks beautiful,and they look so happy!

Natalie said...

The pictures are beautiful, but of course they would be with such a cute couple. Heidi is an absolutely beautiful bride. The wedding looks like a beautiful one, but lots of fun too.

Heidi said...

Thanks mom for commenting on those:) It was the most incredible perfect day and I am sooooooooo blessed to have that always to treasure with my dearest amazing husband and many more perfect moments that just keep coming;) I was so glad you were there to share it!!! I love you!

Melissa said...

The pictures turned out fantastic!! Of course, it helps to have amazing subjects to work with ;) Congrats again :)

aurora said...

Cute couple! Love it.

Cherie said...

Yvonne I have been looking at all the wedding pictures and they are stunning! The photographer did a wonderful job but it couldn't have been to hard because your daughter and her new husband are a beautiful couple!

Are you coming to the open house in Idaho? If it's near me
I hope you give me a call!!

Jess said...

Wow all the pics look amazing. I can't wait to see them in January. They look super happy!!!

mindyluwho said...

Beautiful pictures. I especially loved the one of Heidi's face as she is dancing.