Monday, March 7, 2011

BLESS THAT BABY TOUR--2nd Blessing

We've had a great few days here in Texas, and I'll write about other things later, but yesterday was Baby L's blessing. We really love being with Baby L and G-Man's other grandparents so it was fun to spend the weekend with the two of them as well as Neal and Macy. The blessing was beautiful and Baby L looked simply adorable.

It's wonderful that her mom is a photographer and takes such amazing pictures, but at this point I don't have any of her pictures with the whole family. However, I did manage to snap a couple of Baby L with her dad and her two grandpas.

Later that day, Allan did get a picture of me and Baby L and G-Man.

And, our little G-Man was as cute as ever. I love this picture I got of him after Church. (I'm sure going to miss that little guy)

And BTW, the baby blanket was finished and I was so happy with how it turned out. YIPPEE!!!

10 comments:

Neal said...

It was such a GREAT weekend - I forgot how much fun it is to have you guys visit. Thanks so much for making the trip. I'm hoping that there was enough BBQ brisket to keep you happy for a while ; )

ShEiLa said...

So sweet... moments that last forever. It is all about family!

ToOdLeS.

ps. congrats on fisnishing the baby blanket.

commented from Logan, Utah

Natalie said...

How wonderful that you could attend the blessing. It's so much fun to be with the new babies.

Love the blanket. It turned out beautiful.

kierste @ brown paper packages said...

The blanket is beautiful--great job!

Baby is darling--I love blessing days!

Connie said...

Precious pictures of the event! I think it's wonderful that you can travel to the family events.

The blanket is beautiful! You did a nice job.

Heffalump said...

It's wonderful that you are able to go and visit with your kids and grandkids. How blessed they are to have you in their lives!

Lesa said...

Hi, I'm new to your blog. Your baby blanket turned out great.

Nancy Face said...

That's a great picture of you with Baby L and G-Man! Your baby blanket turned out so pretty! :)

Melissa said...

Look at those beautiful kiddos! You are one lucky grandma :)
And the blanket is awesome! Such a labor of love. I'm sure they will treasure it!

Macy said...

She loves that blanket so much. I love that she grabs and hangs on to it. Thank you again!