For the next 30 days, or so, I will post a picture from the list. (I've changed some of the things on the list, so it's MY photo challenge) And, obviously, there will be days I don't blog or blog about something else--after all my half-marathon is a month from today so I have a feeling I'll be blogging about that on June 11th ; ) (And I just can't bring myself to do 2 posts on the same day ; )
So for today...
A PICTURE OF MYSELF WITH TEN THINGS THAT MAKE MY LIFE BETTER
*I could do ten of my favorite candy bars, but then I would have to eat all of them (certainly wouldn't want them to go to waste).
*I could post a picture of ten of my grandchildren but since I have twelve I would have to leave two out and HOW COULD I EVER DO THAT ; )
So with that being said, you'll notice in the picture
- A picture of my family--LIFE IS SO MUCH BETTER BECAUSE OF EACH OF THEM. Now a couple of them are not in the picture, but it's funny when I look at the picture I see them there ; )
- My laptop--I'd be lost without it
- My camera--I LOVE my camera and I LOVE taking pictures
- My scriptures--so grateful for them and the teachings that are found in them. Right now, one of my favorite scriptures: "...for all flesh is in my hands; be still and know that I am God" (D&C 101:16)
- A bag of M&M's--I love M&M's, any plain, peanut, peanut butter, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the coconut ones. I do have to say I do not like the pretzel ones
- My running shoes--gives me such a great feeling when I go out for a run
- My iPod--much better than me singing to myself when I'm on the go
- My cell phone--Love it for keeping in touch with my family
- A miniature temple--For me the temple truly is a place where I love to spend time. I always learn so much when I attend
- Toilet paper--enough said ; )