Monday, May 16, 2011

Photo Challenge--Day 3

I have given this one a lot of thought.

A PICTURE OF THE CAST FROM YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW

A year ago, it would have been easy--24.

Now, I'm not sure. I love Modern Family--it makes me laugh. I enjoy The Mentalist. I'm inspired by The Biggest Loser. I enjoy the new show Body of Proof. Allan and I watch NCIS together. I still enjoy CSI and we watch CSI Miami just to make fun of Horatio.

But I have to go with this one.



Because I love Hawaii so much and it holds such great memories for me, I have to choose Hawaii Five-O. Every week when it starts, Allan and I laugh and say, "We could have gone there, you know" And although I love Hawaii, it is much more inviting when it's -30 or -40 here in Winnipeg than when it's a beautiful day like it was today.

BTW, tonight's season finale was superb. Didn't see some of it coming AT ALL.

SIDENOTE: It's Week 4 of my fitness challenge and this week is "One small treat a day week". I'm feeling the effects--VERY GRUMPY ; ( I bet Allan wishes he was traveling this week.

9 comments:

Carrot Jello said...

How sad is it that I looked for the "like" button?

Lana said...

I haven't seen it, I need yo watch more tv :)

kierste @ brown paper packages said...

You listed all of my favorites! LOVE Hawaii Five-0, but haven't finished the finale yet. It's waiting for me on DVR--can't wait until naptime!

P.S. You should watch Castle--you would love it. You can watch past seasons online on Netflix.

ShEiLa said...

I can't imagine you GRUMPY Miss Yvonne... I guess you only get that way when deprived of something wonderful.

ToOdLeS.

Connie said...

I'd be grumpy too. I haven't seen the new Hawaii 5-O.

Natalie said...

I need to watch some of those shows.

pinklady said...

Yes we to love Hawaii 50 what would we do without sky & sky Atlantic over here I also love then sapranos you American have excellent tv shows

Valerie said...

I have never seen Hawaii 5-0.... at least the new version. I used to watch the old with my parents. But I LOVE Modern Family (as you know.)
Interesting fact: I've never seen an episode of Biggest Loser but Kaylie (?) who was recently voted off came to Inigo's class a two weeks ago to visit. Her cousin is Inigo's classmate. He's begging me for a Biggest Loser t-shirt now.

Heffalump said...

I've been wondering if that is a good show.