Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Photo Challenge--Day 6

I probably shouldn't put "Photo Challenge--Day 6" but just "Photo Challenge--Number 6" since I'm not really doing one each day. Oh well.

Today's challenge: A PICTURE OF SOMEONE YOU'D LIKE TO TRADE PLACES WITH FOR A DAY



Now, I'm going to say this would be like in the movie "Freaky Friday"--Brent's running ability would be in my body on June 11, 2011. That would be so fun--I could run a whole lot faster and I bet my old aching body wouldn't ache so much after the race ; ) I did my long run this morning (another 11 1/2 miles and the body is not as sore as it was last week. Now we'll see what happens next week when I am to run 12 1/2 miles. If I can do that, I know I can make it the 13 miles for the half-marathon--at least I HOPE I CAN. But having Brent's ability would make it a whole lot easier.





7 comments:

ShEiLa said...

I think you made an excellent choice.

ToOdLeS.

Nancy Face said...

Picturing the whole Freaky Friday thing in my head is pretty funny! :D

Natalie said...

You are so awesome running so far.

Lana said...

you can do it!!

Heffalump said...

I'd be pretty happy to be able to keep running for one whole mile! I really need to get in shape.

Garden of Egan said...

Cute!
You will do great. I'm sending positive thoughts and energy your direction.
You may need the energy part!

Connie said...

This is funny because I have often wondered how it would be to be inside a runner's body and know how it actually feels. You're so awesome...11 1/2 miles! You're going to do great!