Monday, June 6, 2011

Photo Challenge--Day 10

Today's pic: A PICTURE OF SOMEONE YOU COULD NEVER IMAGINE YOUR LIFE WITHOUT: NOW THIS WILL COME AS NO SURPRISE

I'm on my way to Utah, and I will miss Allan while I'm gone. It's funny, he travels quite a bit so there are lots of times when we are not together, but it is so much easier for me when we're apart because he's out of town. I'm in my own bed, my own house, doing my regular routine. But it's very different if I'm doing the traveling--I don't really enjoy traveling without him. It's just so much more fun when he's there with me. When I see something beautiful--like a sunrise, sunset, mountain, whatever, and he's not there to share it with me, it's very disappointing. As much as I'm going to enjoy seeing the kids when I'm in Utah, it would be more fun with him, but I know that if he wasn't the one going to work and earning the money, I couldn't take any of these trips ; )

He gave me these to pack in my suitcase

a letter for every day I'm gone. SO SWEEET. And, of course, I left this for him

a card for every day I'm gone.

We kind of love each other ; ) I know how richly blessed I am--HE IS AMAZING. As I sat at the Seminary Graduation and listened to him speak I couldn't help think--HE IS SO CUTE ; ) I am so grateful that our love will last forever.

9 comments:

Cherie said...

Ohhhhh I love that you each gave letters to each other for each day you would be gone - that makes my heart go pitty pat! True love for sure!!

Heffalump said...

What a wonderful example you and Allan are! I love it!

Connie said...

How sweet! You guys are so good for each other. A card for every day...very thoughtful. I hope you enjoy your visit to Utah but I know how it is to travel without your better half. I went all the way to China without Andy. Missed him terribly. Hope to see you soon!

Valerie said...

I think that is the CUTEST thing ever!! What a great guy your Allan is! Of course, he's pretty lucky to have you too!

Have a great trip! Good luck on your marathon!!

Sheri said...

I love it!! You two are so adorable!!
Enjoy your visit to Utah - the weather hasn't been too enjoyable, but seeing your kids will make up for it!! If you are in the mood for BBQ - you know where I always am!! :)

ShEiLa said...

YOU have a Fantastic time Miss Yvonne. YOU didn't have to tell me the obvious... its plain to see that you and Allan are in LOVE!

ToOdLeS.

kierste @ brown paper packages said...

You two are THE CUTEST!!! I love that you each wrote cards/letters to each other. You make a great couple!!

Natalie said...

What a beautiful picture. Love it.

Garden of Egan said...

That is so darling. LOVE the LOVE letters.

Have a blast in Utah. Hopefully it will warm up for you.