Thursday, November 3, 2011

Photo Challenge--Day 20

Today's Challenge--A PHOTO OF YOUR DREAM CAR

First of all, let me just say, that if I were dreaming and could have any car, I would love to have this car AGAIN--minus the dents and scratches ; )  Maybe it's because I had so many great memories of driving around in this car.  I remember taking Stephen to the drive in to see Star Wars, going out and picking up my Primary kids and taking them to the baptisms of their classmates, taking those same kids to Baskin Robbins for ice cream when they would memorize scriptures,  driving around with my YW, and, of course, the first time I drove to Allan's house to see him ; )  GREAT MEMORIES

























But let me add, I wouldn't mind driving around in THIS: 


Years and years ago, I worked for a man who drove a cute convertible Mercedes.  Ever since I've always thought it would be cool.  I know this is not a convertible, but it is so BEAUTIFUL.  And, obviously it would be A BLAST TO DRIVE.  Years and years ago Allan had the ugliest puke green Mercedes that was his company car.  Maybe he could find a company that would give him THIS as a company car--Hey, I can dream, CAN'T I ; )


Sidenote:  Allan has been out of town for a few days.  He wasn't supposed to get home until tomorrow night, but he sent me an e-mail this morning letting me know he'll be in tonight.  YEAH!!!!!  Of course, after the miserable night's sleep I had last night, I hope I he doesn't notice the dark circles (and grumpy disposition).



4 comments:

Heffalump said...

I've always been partial to mustangs...but I love bugs too!
Lately I've been enjoying the newer muscle cars (the new Dodge Chargers for example) but practicality overrules the good looks of those cars. I'd have to go for something that gets good mileage!
That is a beautiful mercedes by the way and Yay for Allan coming home early!

gigi said...

My Brother had a bug and just loved that car. I think he'd love to have it back again too. Glad your Sweetheart is coming home.

Natalie said...

I really like bugs too, but sadly never had one.

So nice that your sweet hubby is coming home early and I cannot imagine you being grumpy. In any case you will cheer up as soon as you see him.:)

Sheri said...

It's funny how my 'dream' car has changed with what my needs are at the time!! Glad Allen is on his way home - I am missing Greg right now too!!