Allan and I arrived in California--sunny, but not warm, California. In fact, when I arrived here at noon on Friday it had just finished snowing. WHAT???? I was hoping I left the cold, snowy weather behind ; )
- It has been a fun few days. Highlights:
- Dinner Friday night at Mel's Diner.
- Getting a chance to watch the BYU BB game on Saturday. (Allan and I have not had a chance to watch BYU play, so it was GREAT--and the only thing that made it better THEY WON)
- Having In-N-Out for lunch
- Playing Snorta and Yamslam. Love watching Hannah and Drew play. I know Hannah really wanted to play Apples to Apples, but we never got a chance to play.
And, obviously, the highlight was Sunday when baby Georgia was blessed. This little girl is such a beauty--look at those eyes.
We were so happy that Neal was in the area attending a Conference and was able to drive down to be there for the blessing. He came in time to have breakfast with us Sunday morning. Drew waited anxiously for his dad to make a Mickey pancake and I loved the eyes and mouth
After Church we headed outside to take a few pictures. Unfortunately it was a little breezy and not terribly warm. When we got back to the house it wasn't quite as breezy so we took some more. As you can see, everyone was having trouble with the sun in their eyes ; )
I loved her little dress--so beautiful.
I love this one of Georgia and her sister, Kiah.
Georgia, her daddy, and her grandma.
And I'm so glad we got this one.
We are heading off today and going to go visit my sisters. Should be a lot of fun.