Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WHAT IS LOVE: Valentine Post #1

February is all about LOVE--or at least it should be ; )  Oh yes I realize I am hardly an expert on love, but I have been blessed with so much love in my life.  And I have decided to spotlight LOVE for the first 14 days of the month.

So today I just want to say how grateful I am for LOVE.  Can you imagine a world without love?  I CAN'T.  It would be an ugly world indeed if you couldn't see love.  Yes, sometimes we have to look pretty hard to see it, but it usually is there.

Over the last month or so I have seen so much love.  As most of you know Heidi went through her third surgery in 33 days yesterday.  I am so grateful for the love and support I have felt from others for her (and for me).

Here they are yesterday morning.

She had to be at the hospital at 5:30--YIKES!!!  And the surgery was at 7:30.  It was about a three hour surgery and Daniel and I were so grateful to be able to visit with the doctor after surgery who reported that the surgery went well.  We now just have to wait and see if everything works.  We are hoping and praying it will and this poor little girl will have some relief.








6 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Miss Yvonne... I am sure praying for your two little lovebirds... and YOU too! Nobody understands Mother stresses... well unless you are a Mother. Thanks for sharing the post surgery update. I am hoping for the best possible scenario... no glitches. Hugs to you all!!!!

ToOdLeS.

Natalie said...

I love LOVE too.

Sure am praying for you and sweet Heidi.

Heffalump said...

Love is pretty much wonderful!
I hope Heidi recovers quickly and that all goes well.

Doran & Jody said...

Praying for Heidi's speedy recovery!

Cherie said...

So happy to hear that this last surgery went well.
They look so happy in the picture.
Your Heidi is a positive person I can tell!

Connie said...

Great idea to post about love. My thoughts and prayers a with Heidi.