Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What is Love: Valentine Post #7

Today, of course, I have to write about a Mother's Love.  It is amazing how great you feel when they first place that baby in your arms and you are flooded with  love.  Now when you're old and very tired when you deliver that baby, you look REALLY BAD, BUT I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER.    I feel the love for the baby IMMEDIATELY--even as early as the first time I find myself worshipping the porcelain bowl and I know I am pregnant ; )

I have said before and I will say it again I LOVE BEING PREGNANT.  As hard as it is on me because I am sick most of the time, it is such a wonderful experience to feel life growing inside of you and the delivery room is one of the most sacred places.)

Being a mom is such an amazing experience.  And honestly, it doesn't matter whether I gave birth to those children are not, when they become my children, I am flooded with that love.

To understand that we are all children of our Heavenly Father makes it even more special.   When my children are struggling with something and I pray, I feel so blessed to know that they are His children and as much as I love them, He loves them even more than I do.  He wants what is best for them, and He KNOWS what is best.  So I pray and LISTEN.  It is comforting for me.

And right now, I am putting my faith and trust in Him.  Heidi has had a bit of a setback, and will be going back into the operating room this morning.





6 comments:

Lana said...

Oh Yvonne, I am sorry to hear that. She is a brave girl, I will pray for her quick recovery.

carolyne b said...

Even though Fast Sunday just past, I will be fasting for her. It sounds like she needs divine intervention to help her heal....thank goodness for a mothers love to help her.

ShEiLa said...

Oh boy... Heidi is having such a tough time. Darn-it! I will keep her in my heart and prayers... and I know she is in yours.

I missed alot in the last 4 days... I hope to get some catch up blog reading later today... then I fly to Indiana on Thursday.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop with Miss Heidi.

ToOdLeS.

gigi said...

Sorry to hear about Heidi and will keep yall in my prayers.

Heffalump said...

There's nothing quite like being a Mom! I love all of my babies!

Cherie said...

Being a MOM is THE BEST!!

I'll be praying for Heidi. Hope all is well.