Thursday, March 1, 2012

30 Day Challenge

Now that I am finally home, I can do something I've been wanting to do for awhile.  I saw this a couple of months ago and decided starting in February I would do one of these challenges every month throughout 2012.  I agree--I can do ALMOST ANYTHING for 30 days.

I was planning on starting this last month, but too many things were going on.

So, I will start today...

In March I will spend 15 minutes a day working on family history.  (Yes, I should be doing this already, but hanging my head in shame, I admit, I'm not.  It has been a hit and miss thing.  So rather than beating my head against the wall, I will start TODAY.   Now, I can write a little of my personal history, do some genealogy, or even indexing--the key is I will do SOMETHING each and every day throughout the month.

Join me.  Start today.  Find something and do it for 30 days.

And I'm very happy because I DON'T HAVE TO POST ABOUT IT EVERY DAY!!!!!

7 comments:

ShEiLa said...

Hmmmm... what should I do.

I was so relieved to see your comments on my blog this morning... the last couple of nights I have laid in bed worrying about you and Heidi... I hope all is well in her health department. Nothing worse for a Mother than a child that is suffering.

ToOdLeS.

Heffalump said...

Does getting out of bed every day count? Because lately it feels like a miracle when I crawl my way out each day.

Nancy Face said...

Oh yes, that's a great one - and it will bring about many blessings!

Neal said...

Good challenge...I know how you like those. Can't wait to hear if this will work for me, too ; )

Connie said...

I'm start another healthy habit challenge that will last 9 weeks! I'm crazy. However, one point is a personal point and I can choose what ever I want. In the last challenge I chose to read scriptures every day. It's a habit for me now so I need to do something else, I was thinking of writing in my journal every day for 9 weeks but I don't think that will happen. The indexing is a great goal. Hmmm...I better decide. The challenge starts today for me too!

Garden of Egan said...

Glad you are home. Hope Heidi is doing well.

Great idea. I need to challenge myself just a little bit more.

Sandra said...

What a great challenge! There are a couple ladies in my ward that just LOVE family history. My sister says once you start its so interestig and fun it's hard to walk away from it. GOOD LUCK with your challenge.