Tuesday, May 1, 2012

30-Day Challenge for May

Yes, I know, May does have 31 days so this month is a 31 Day Challenge!!!

I did great with my April Challenge--at least until I got sick.  Then when I was sick there was no desire for a treat.  Yes, now you know I MUST HAVE BEEN PRETTY SICK!  But then when I finally felt better, I couldn't resist and ended up having a couple of treats.  The next day I was sick again and so no treat and then...well, you get the picture ; (

This month I've decided to go with a month long Positive Calorie Burn.

I record my food and exercise using MyFitnessPal.com    I love it and I'm going to make sure that I have a positive calorie burn throughout the month.  Now let me just make something clear--it's not about getting skinny--IT'S ABOUT GETTING HEALTHY!!!!  Let me make something very clear--THAT IS NOT MY BODY!!!!!!  AS IF YOU THOUGHT ; )

How about you?  Are you going to Challenge yourself?  Really, 30 days (or even 31) isn't a long time.  And it really is wonderful to feel like you are accomplishing something--and you are not just feeling like you are, YOU ARE!!!!!

SIDENOTE:  In less than 30 days, we will have Elder Rob with us.  IT'S GOING TO BE FANTASTIC!!!!!  BTW, this was taken on his 21st birthday!!!!




6 comments:

Sheri said...

I am going to do the same thing! Thanks for the idea and as always the inspiration!! Have fun getting ready for your Elder to come home!! :)

Natalie said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. It's no fun being sick. Let us know what your test results are.

i think I will join you in the challenge. Luck to both of us.

By the way, I think you look awesome already.

So exciting for Elder Rob to be coming home so soon. The time will fly and be slow too.

Heffalump said...

Monday is when D and I are going to jump on the healthier living wagon again. I suppose it could be Friday. I am waiting for payday to get some foods that are better for us.

Doran & Jody said...

Good luck on your challenge!
I am having a hard time with eating healthy all the time. Psha! I'm having a hard time eating healthy SOME of the time....

Anyway I wanted to challenge myself to at least start training for the Half Marathon I signed up for this year. I have GOT to get moving!!

Garden of Egan said...

Glad you are feeling better.

I'm still so disappointed that the whole time Elder Rob was here I didn't run into him!!!
I bet you are so excited to have him back home!

Melissa said...

Love that photo! :)

I started doing arm and leg workouts at the end of April. I wanted them to be more toned before summer starts. I didn't really have it in my mind as a 30 day challenge, but now I do! :)

I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well. Have you gotten your test results back??