Wednesday, April 16, 2014

TIME TO RETURN

Life is crazy, and I think it's time to get back into blogging.  (And not just because I NEED TO VENT, but I'm sitting here thinking maybe it's not necessary.  All I will say is I am worried about a lot of things.  I do appreciate General Conference and all the wonderful talks I heard.  I'm so incredibly grateful for prayer.)

When I began my photography project, I decided I really couldn't do both.  After two years of taking a photo a day, it's time to let it go.  As much as I enjoyed it and have learned a great deal, I really need to have more of a place to record my thoughts and do more journaling, so I am back.

I will have to fill in the blanks here--after all Christmas was amazing and I really need to write about it, not to mention some trips to see some little and some bigger ones ; )

Look it's already April and I haven't blogged since November.  Just a heads up.    I will get out and read blogs, too.  That is something I just haven't done, although most of the people I follow are on facebook, that's just not the same ; )

Let me end by saying THIS WINTER HAS BEEN SO LONG.  And, don't try to tell me it's over, IT ISN'T OVER YET--at least, not here.  We had snow on Saturday AGAIN.

Just to give you an idea, this picture was taken March 24th.


I do know that eventually it will end.  I was able to finally run outside a couple of days last week, but it has gotten too cold again.  And, frankly after the fall last fall, I'm a little leery of running when there is ice on the ground ; ) 

This weekend is our Stake Temple Trip and I am so looking forward to spending lots of time there. 

And by the way, Happy Birthday to one of my grandsons.  He is an incredible young man.  I cherish the wonderful memories of I have of him.  We were fortunate enough to spend lots and lots of time with him when he was growing up.  Unfortunately, we don't get to see him very often any more and I miss that.  Here he is with his son, my sweet little grandson Logan.



As well, Happy Birthday to Heidi's husband.  I can't tell you how grateful I am for him.  With her going through another medical challenge and being so far away, I appreciate knowing he is right there by her side taking care of her.  













3 comments:

Nancy Face said...

YVONNE! I'm so happy you're returning to blogging! I have SOOO missed trading blog comments with you, my sweet friend!

I hope all with be well with your dear Heidi.

ShEiLa said...

Miss Yvonne!!!! It was fun to see an update from you.

Heffalump said...

Seeing a new post from you made my day! I keep thinking about going back to blogging as well, but I have to drag myself out of my current funk first.
Anyway...it's lovely to see you here!