Thursday, July 19, 2007

DANCING WITH THE STARS

During the Dancing With the Stars season, Cory and I always talk to each other after the show and share our thoughts--which are not always the same!!! In fact, this season, she was cheering and voting for Joey Fatone and I was cheering (and never voting) for Apollo Anton Ono). Needless to say, I was thrilled with the vote and she was less than thrilled. Anyway, it didn't ruin our friendship ; )

When I found out that the group was coming to Winnipeg I immediately got tickets and we waited every day for the night when it would be here. I had a good laugh that day when I called her and very seirously annoucned I would not be going. When she asked "Why?" I said, "Because I just found out Apollo Anton Ono would not be there!!!" We had a good laugh.

We got to the MTS Centre about 1/2 hour before it was due to start and anxiously waited. It was so fun and we had a great time--not sure whether Cory will be able to speak today. She was shocked that she was still able to SCREAM--I didn't know she was able to scream like that.

Here we are anxiously awaiting the show to start!!!



It was so fun each time the whole group got out there and performed. I kept thinking--if I could just exercise like that every day, WOW, what great shape I would be in.


Drew and Cheryl were a hit with their performance "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy". It was as fun as when they performed it in Season 2. I think Cory screamed her lungs out during that!!! (Sure wish my picture was better)

No comments: