Friday, July 20, 2007

HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX


Allan and I went to see Harry Potter tonight and I LOVED IT!!! It seems like it had been so long since I had read the book (and I guess it had) but it all came back as I watched the movie.

I wish I were up to staying up tonight to go and get myself a copy of the new book--but fortunately for me, the mom of one of Kyle's friends is going to pick me up a copy. I'm really mad at myself for not going with her--after all this is the last time there will be a big celebration for the release of a Harry Potter book!!!! So needless to say, I won't be blogging for a few days as I will have my head buried in the book. This will not start until Tuesday when Allan and Kyle head out of town. Of course, I will have to make sure I'm careful about what websites I visit and who I talk to on the phone so no one has a chance to spoil the end!!! Then again, the real test will be if I don't flip the pages to the end--I HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO DO THAT BEFORE!!! I told Heidi I would try really hard not to do this, but we'll see.

No comments: