Monday, July 16, 2007

Hawaii--April 1984

In April 1984, Allan had a ATA Meeting on Maui. Stephen and Nancy had gone over during Spring Break to visit Grandma and Grandpa who were staying at Papakea. We went as a surprise and so when we arrived, we went to their condo and put Heidi in a little basket and left her at the door. It was so fun. Allan, Heidi and I stayed at the Hyatt Regency on Kaanapali Beach. While we were in Hawaii, little Christopher Neal was born!!!

My, my--look how young Neal looks. He obviously is a very protective dad, sheltering Chris from the camera flash.


No, this was not taken the day he was born, but about a month later--notice the little outfit we brought back from Hawaii.





Here's Heidi with her dad in the water--I don't think there were any sharks swimming around--thank goodness. Heidi always loved the water when she was a little one. I don't think she could have been any better on the trip. Even the airplaine ride she was good.





Allan and Stephen went out to hit a bucket of balls. I think they had a good time. Stephen, Allan, and Nancy all went out on jet skis, but I didn't go so I don't have a picture. I know Nancy had a GREAT TIME--she fell off her jet ski and drank in a pile of water and gasoline (poor thing).





Here we are having dinner at the Banyan Tree Inn(well, I'm pretty sure I'm taking the picture and I can only imagine Heidi is somewhere on the floor--I don't think we left her on the beach ; )






Here's Nancy and Heidi--my goodness, I sure hope I didn't tell Nancy to keep Heidi covered up so she doesn't catch cold???

No comments: