Monday, July 2, 2007

SUMMER IS HERE!!!

I am so grateful that summer is finally here. Kyle is finally out of school and I am enjoying each and every day of the summer holidays. It was wonderful to attend all the awards nights for Kyle as well as the Scholar Athlete Luncheon. He is such a good kid and I appreciate him so much.

We have had a fair amount of rain, but at least no more horrible storms. I can't get over how many people talked about how tornadoes were normal for Manitoba. We've lived here 11 years and have never had a tornado touch down and then to have that horrible one in Elie.

I will be so grateful to have someone figure out what is wrong with our basement. The water problem has become a real nightmare. For so long the basement was just a catch-all to throw all kinds of junk, but since we painted, it has been so nice to have it all organized. Now it's horrible again. Half of the carpet is ripped up and I hate going down there.

No comments: