Monday, August 13, 2007

5 Things Meme

Gina tagged me to complete this little meme...(Thanks, Gina):

5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago

1. Going to Music for Young Children with Kyle
2. Serving in the Stake Relief Society
3. Taking Heidi to Seminary
4. Working in Kyle's classroom
5. Adjusting to life in Winnipeg

5 Things on my to-do list today

1. A serious clean of the kitchen--the boys were home alone this weekend
2. Begin an exercise program--it's been on my list for a week, but I've got to get started
3. Pick up dry-cleaning
4. Laundry
5. Go and get CAA trip ticket for kids trip to Disneyland

5 Snacks I enjoy

1. Chocolate candy bars
2. Popcorn
3. Trail mix with M&M's
4. Mint chocolate chip ice cream
5. Chocolate covered pretzels

5 Songs I know the lyrics to

1. Silent Night
2. Anticipation
3. Copacabana
4. Because I Have Been Given Much
5. Hakuna Matata

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire

1. Pay off our mortgage
2. Be smart and live off the principle
3. Put in our papers to go on a mission
4. Bring all the grandkids to Winnipeg for a visit
5. Re-do the master bathroom shower

5 Bad Habits

1. Worrying
2. Forgetting to make entries in my check registry
3. Expecting people to do things my way
4. Spending too much time on the computer
5. Eating way too much chocolate

5 Things I'd never wear again

1. A halter top
2. A hair piece
3. A bikini--never wore one, never will
4. Frosted lipstick
5. Mini-skirt

5 Favorite toys

1. My digital camera
2. My Mac
3. iPod
4. Scrapbooking tools
5. The piano

Now I am tagging:
1. Macy
2. Jacquie
3. Molly

4 comments:

Liam's Mom - Gina said...

I forgot to mention my laptop is a Mac and I love it so very much! I am getting a newer one today. YIPPEE!

Glad you appreciate my love for chocolate!

And, yeah, starting an exercis program is totally on my list, but not my top 5... ;)

Suzanne said...

Fun Meme! Oh, please don't tell me it'a a bad habit to eat too much chocolate! ;)

Thanks for visiting my blog! I really appreciated your comments because they didn't make me feel alone in my missionaary/lack of missionary skills!

Ashley said...

I have to say I remember the frosted lipstick. Too funny. Thanks for stopping by my blog. :0)

Yvonne said...

I'm just learning how to do this blogging thing. I'm enjoying all of your blogs and am so glad I came across them. Thanks to you all.

gina: It's funny but after putting the exercise thing down--I DID IT!! It felt so good. Hope you're enjoying your new MAC. Like I wrote in my 100 things, I'm still surprised chocolate is not running through my veins ; )

suzanne: I wish it wasn't a bad habit--I guess for me because I know what TOO MUCH means for me--for some it might be the second Hershey's kiss, for me it would be a whole lot more than that!

Ashley: Can you believe that was once the thing to wear???