Saturday, August 25, 2007

Birthdays













Since Neal has told me that there is a way that I can turn my blog into a book, I don't want to leave anything out, so I want to recognize that our family has three birthdays coming up...tomorrow is Brent's 22nd, and Sunday is Allan's (I will just say he's OLDER THAN ME) as well as Hannah Grace's 7th birthday.

Brent: I know you read the blog so even though I will talk to you tomorrow I want you to know I wish I was there in Utah to bake a cake. Have a great semester. I'm hoping to come down for Conference

Allan: You know you'll get your favorite meal and if you want I'll even try my hand at the mayonnaise cake again or perhaps you'd prefer rice pudding.

Hannah Grace
: Happy Birthday, sweetie pie. I wish I was with you to give you a big hug and a kiss.



The kidlets made it back from Disneyland--and they posted this picture on our family website to prove they are in fact my children. They loved the roller coaster at California Adventure and rode it again and again, but they have to agree with Nancyface who said Disneyland truly is more magical!!!







By the way, I have made it another day exercising. That is 6 days in a row!!!

2 comments:

Nancy Face said...

I love the cute pictures...happy birthday to all three! :D

Wow, their eyes are wide open on the rollercoaster! I'm impressed! ;)

6 DAYS IN A ROW!!! Yay, what a woman! :D

PJ said...

Happy Birthday to your family members!

I love a good roller coaster!

Thanks for stopping by my blog