Friday, August 31, 2007

An Image Meme

Nancy face did this fun image meme, so here goes. Guess I'm to put in the instructions: 1) Go to Google. 2) Click on Google images. 3) Type in your name and search. 4) Post the picture of the coolest, craziest, oldest, strangest, etc. person that shares your name. (Besides people, I decided to include some things.) Post multiples if you find a few you like! 5) Pass it on to at least 5 other people!

First of all, I opted not to use the manic depressive Yvonne--didn't like that thought at all; then there was the kickboxer, forget it; and then the shipwreck--that one did seem appropriate for some days, but these are the ones I decided to use:

You probably all knew her as Lily Munster--but to me she has always been Yvonne DeCarlo

Yvonne Tousek --gymnast. Anyone who knows me knows I COULD NEVER BE A GYMNAST--size and grace would be a definite problem.



The Yvonne Sparkle Headdress--This reminds me of the hairpieces my sisters and I would wear when I was 18-21.




I absolutely love Plumeria, so this was a total bonus for me--there is a Plumeria called Madame Yvonne. That is so cool!!! (A whole lot better than finding an Yvonne who's a Madame ; )



And like Nancy face I also found a chair The Yvonne Chair--and I must admit there are a couple of things potentially wrong--splinters in the bum and I'm not sure I could get up once I got in it ; )

Try it, it's great fun.


First sidenote: HOORAY FOR KYLE WHO GOT HIS DRIVER'S LICENSE TODAY!!! AND HOORAY FOR ME, HOPEFULLY NO MORE WHITE KNUCKLE DAYS. Of course, payback will come for all our kids when I get REALLY old and they're afraid to ride in the car when I'M DRIVING .

Sidenote #2: Even though I didn't post yesterday, I did exercise yesterday and today!!! I appreciate all the words of encouragement. I feel like I'm well on my way to it becoming a habit, but I'm sorry I won't stop mentioning it until I get to Day 21.

7 comments:

Lauren said...

You found such cool stuff! I couldn't find anything interesting on google so I had to skip this meme!

Nancy Face said...

I'm so glad you decided to play...and when I thought of you, I IMMEDIATELY thought of Yvonne DeCarlo! I ♥ her in all her glorious Munster-ness! And you put her first...yay! :)

Love the silly headdress, haha! :D

I'm so happy you have your very own beautiful plumeria! :)

What is it with all these woman chairs?

YAY FOR KYLE! His picture is so cute...and the smile is real! ;)

Aren't you at 11 days now? WOO HOO, HALF WAY TO A HABIT! :D

Melissa said...

Okay... I'm gonna play... but my post might not be up till tomorrow :) Very fun!

Amber said...

Wow, you've got some great legs there. :-)

Yvonne said...

Lauren: It was fun--I'm sure glad you're mom did it. I thought yours was great.

Nancy face: Not very many other actresses named Yvonne. Weren't the headdresses hysterical??? I LOVED doing this little MEME.
Kyle is thrilled to have his license, has been driving all around. It's hard for me--I keep thinking he's still in 4th grade ; )
Today is Sept. 1 and I exercised again today, so it is now day 12--YIPPEE!!!!

Melissa: I'll keep watching for your MEME. I'm sure you'll enjoy doing it.

Amber: I WISH they were my legs ; )

Nancy Face said...

Hi, Yvonne! I just tagged you! :D

Amanda said...

What a fun idea! I'll have to see what comes up with my name. :D