Monday, September 17, 2007

YOU MAKE ME SMILE AWARD

Nancy face has left me this award:



Thank you so much, Nancy. What a great way to start my week!!!

"This is what the person that created this award says about it---the thing that I love most about blogging is that I learn so much about a person just by reading their blog. I have met MANY wonderful people with wonderful stories to tell, and I am grateful every day for each person that I have the pleasure of crossing paths in life with.
I wanted to create something special for the people who have inspired me through their blogging; the stories they tell, and the lives they lead with grace and dignity. I visit their blogs for inspiration and encouragement...

Please grab your badge and wear it (with a smile) proudly, and pass it on because you inspire and encourage me---thank you! So now it is my turn to pass it on."


Here are my nominees; people who have left me comments that make me smile or just plain make me smile on a regular basis(Sorry i can't get this thing to center these) I continue to enjoy this whole blogging experience so much, and I appreciate so much all the people who make me smile all the time, and those who give me reason to stop and think about a lot of things.

Amanda

Melissa

Ashley

Macy

Holly

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow! I'm speechless! Thank you so much for thinking of me. I'm glad that I can make you smile. :D

Nancy Face said...

Oooh, that award looks so nice on your blog...yay! :D

Holly said...

Thank you so much, Yvonne. Thank you for the compliment. I'm so excited!

Ashley said...

I can't wait to post it on my blog! Thank-you! I did not bring my laptop on my trip but when I arrive at my parents it will be up for sure!!!

Melissa said...

You're so sweet! Thank you so much! :)