Friday, October 26, 2007

Blog Friend Forever Award

I feel very honored to have received this award from Nancyface. Thank you so much, my sweet blogging friend. And, I received your wonderful anniversary card. You are the best!!!


About this award: "Presented to awesome blog owners who keep their readers excited about their posts. Their blog posts are interesting and worth reading and keep their readers looking forward to each and every post."

I have the toughest time passing awards on to people because I feel like there are so many wonderful people who deserve awards. I'd like to pass it on to Gina (my very first blogging buddy), Randi, Holly, Ashley, txmommy, and pj.

6 comments:

JustRandi said...

WOW! Yvonne -I don't even know what to say! Thank-you! I love following your blog, so I'm extra honored to get this one from you!
Thanks!!

PJ said...

What a way to start the morning! Thank you, Thank you!:)

Liam's Mom - Gina said...

Yvonne! Thank you very much! I sure wish we could meet in person! I'd give you a warm squeeze! You are such a special blog friend and I appreciate your testimony of the gospel. Your posts almost always testify of your love of the gospel and it means a lot to read that out here in the blogging world. Thanks for being unafraid and a great example!

Holly said...

What a neat award. Yvonne, thank you so much!

Nancy Face said...

Yay, I'm so happy your anniversary card arrived before you left town! :)

Kimberly said...

Congrats!