Thursday, October 4, 2007

THANK YOU NANCY FACE

Nancy face gave me this "You Lift Me Up" award
and I appreciate it so much. I enjoy reading Nancy face's blog so much. She has to be one of the most positive people I know. I've told her before I wish she was my next door neighbor. Then again I would be worried she would try to drag me out for her early morning runs, and I know I could NEVER keep up with her.

I would like to pass the bloggy happiness on to these wonderful ladies. (I really would like to give the award to everyone who has a blog I visit--you each brighten my day.) Thanks to everyone who inspires me with your humor, your knowledge, your love of life, and your love of your families.

Calamity Jane--if you have not stopped by to view her blog, please do. You will not be disappointed. She is so inspirational; PJ always gives me a lift when I stop by and read her blog. She has a sweetness about her that is so evident in everything she writes; txmommy has such a great love for her family which is evident in all of her posts--they are so uplifting to me; and Amanda who has such a blend of humor and spirituality.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow, I'm honored and touched! Thank you so much! :D

Nancy Face said...

Awww, thank you so much for the sweet words! And look-y there...my name is in the title of your post! I feel so honored...now somebody please give me a pin to pop my swelled up head, tee hee! ;)

Seriously, you are the bestest! :D

PJ said...

Thank you SO much! I agree with all the other Momma's you awarded too, great ladies.

Calamity Jane said...

Yvonne, Thank you so much, as for inspiring, it takes one to know one, I agree with the person who awarded you the award in the first place. You are so positive and fun. I want you to be my neighbor too!

Tonya said...

I think you deserve this award. I always enjoy reading your blog. Good for you!!

Yvonne said...

amanda: You deserved the award.

nancy face: I know it will NEVER go to your head!!! Thanks.

pj: There are so many deserving bloggers out there. I will always remember your bowl of fruit post!!!

calamity jane: Thanks--it's funny to really enjoy people you don't really know at all. Finding your blog came at just the right time for me--it's been so helpful.

tonya: You are so sweet. I love reading your blog, too.

No Cool Story said...

Aww, congrats!! You totally deserve it, your blog is so sweet and uplifting :)