Saturday, November 17, 2007

Blogging Awards

While I was on vacation I received some awards. I am so touched to have received these awards. Thank you so much.



First is The Blogger With Integrity Award which I received from my friend, Holly. Thank you, Holly.

“The award was created by The Little Aussie Cynic to honor those blogs with integrity and there are several different categories you can award it under. I’m going to do so as well, to pass it along to just some of the many bloggers who I feel strive to blog with integrity.”

Apparently, there are 5 categories in which to give this award and so I'm going to pass it on to the following:

For Creativity, Lauren. She is so much fun and has such a creative way to post.

For the Spirit of Giving, Nancyface, who gives so much of herself in her blog! She is always so positive and I love that about her.

For Staying True to your Beliefs, Ashley, because her posts are always filled with the love she has for her family and that touches my heart.

For Keeping it Real, Tori. Everyone who reads her blog would have to agree--she certainly keeps it real!!!

For Social Conscience, justrandi. I still don't know how I found her blog, but she seems to be aware of everything that's going on--which helps me stay aware!!!


I also received this award from Chel. (I love reading her blog--she loves her family and her blog always makes me feel good)

"Presented to awesome blog owners who keep their readers excited about their posts. Their blog posts are interesting and worth reading and keep their readers looking forward to each and every post."

I will pass this award on to Calamity Jane--believe me, if you haven't visited her blog, it's a must; also to Kimberly--she has such a gift (well, actually many gifts); and also to Amber--I'm sure all of you have visited her blog. I love her sense of humor--her blog title fits her perfectly!!!



And, just the other day, I received "The Colors of Friendship" Award from my dear friend, Nancyface.

I will pass this wonderful award on to some women who I only know through the blogging world, but who I feel would be "real" friends: PJ, txmommy, suzanne, tonya and melissa.

15 comments:

Amber said...

Sniff. I am honored.

And evidently "crazy." :-)

Lauren said...

Oh yay! I love this award! Thank you so much! You totally deserved receiving this award.

Holly said...

All well-deserved! Congratulations.

Kimberly said...

I feel loved! Thank you soooo much. You're such a sweetheart!

Tonya said...

Awww Yvonne, you are to sweet to me. I am positive that we would be friends in "real" life. Thank you so much!!

P.S. You deserved them all.

PJ said...

Thank YoU, Thank You!

I love that it comes from YOU, such a wonderful woman you are:)

Amanda said...

Congrats on your fine awards! You are so deserving of them all! :)

txmommy said...

Thank you!! So sweet :)

Liam's Mom - Gina said...

Congratulations on the awards, Yvonne! You are so wonderful!

Ashley said...

Thank you Yvonne. I try and blog about topics that are interesting to me but the kids always win out. I just love blogging about them. I am glad you enjoy reading about them as well.

Nancy Face said...

You deserve your awards so much! Congratulations! :)

Thank you so much for the award you gave me! What a fun surprise! :)

JustRandi said...

Wow! I love this. I'm not sure I've ever been labeled as someone with a social conscience!!
Thanks SO much!

Suzanne said...

Thanks so much for the award! You're a good friend, Yvonne, and you deserved all of these awards! :)

Tori :) said...

Aww.. thanks Yvonne!! You're too sweet!

Yvonne said...

amber: You deserve the award for so many reasons.

lauren: I'm glad you love the award.

holly: Thanks, Holly.

kimberly: You have to know how much you deserved the award.

tonya: I agree that we would be friends.

pj: Thank you, I'm glad you loved it.

amanda: Thanks, Amanda, how's the knitting going???

txmommy: You are most welcome.

gina: You are so great, gina!!!

ashley: I love how much you love your kids--I think one day your girls will so love reading everything you have written about them.

nancyface: You know how I feel about you.

justrandi: I love your blog--you always post about so many things.

suzanne: Thanks, you are so great.

tori: You are very welcome.